Image Map

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Five Feature Friday #12

Wow! I've already been doing FFF for almost three months! Isn't it crazy how fast time goes!

I've had a little bit of crud these past few days and I've been doing a lot of napping.  Hence the late post!

You guys have just been blowing me away with all the awesome projects you've done!


I am absolutely in love with this desk makeover from Life We Live 4! I'm not big into football, but these colors just go great together! Such a funky desk!



How awesome is this DIY pallet bench from Make Them Wonder? The total cost was less than $10 - the plants look gorgous paired with the old wood!


town and prarie did a fantastic job on 'Grace.' She looks gorgeous in her new teal and glazed look!


a wee Meenit found this dresser at a yard sale for $10!! She did a wonderful job fixing it up into a media cabinet! What a gorgeous piece!


My Old Country House really hit the mark with this amazing dresser makeover! The deep gray and white compliment each other perfectly! Hop over to see how well it looks in her upstairs!

Feel free to grab a button if you were featured!

CRAPTASTIC


Hope you all are enjoying your weekend!

Cheers!

2 comments:

I love all your sweet comments! If you don't hear back from me, make sure your no-reply setting is disabled! I always write back!